As the COVID-19 pandemic sweeps across the country, we are committed to serving our clients in the safest possible way with the highest levels of service you have come to expect — without a negative impact on our operating schedule and deliverables.
CR Solutions has always led the industry in service and its technology. We have implemented these practical steps to mitigate risks in our workplace for staff and clients:
- Work from home policy in place for over 80 percent of our staff and preparations for 100 percent work from home within a few days.
- Successful remote teams established using a secure, virtual private network (VPN) and internal communications tools, including Slack, and email
- Ongoing internal communications including sending employees a comprehensive guide to remote work, including an at-home IT preparedness checklist
- Meetings and travel have been made virtual with teleconferencing
- Business continuity plans are ready
- Best in class infrastructure and data safeguards already in use including on demand cloud infrastructure with back-ups every 15 minutes
- Technology including laptops, mobile devices, and tablets are available to all our staff
- Safer workplace for limited in-office staff including closure of kitchen areas, enhanced disinfecting schedule, and availability of hand sanitizer at every workstation
Technology in place for business continuity
Through the combination of code source control, frequent data back-ups, and on demand cloud infrastructure, even in the event of a catastrophic event, our proprietary wrap-up software CR-Insight® can be rebuilt and made available with minimal downtime.
We take a “better safe than sorry” attitude with data security and, consequently, we intentionally create redundancies in CR-Insight® information safeguards. Our servers are hosted by Microsoft Azure, a global force in their field of web hosting. We want your data to be protected by field experts.
Microsoft Azure provides around the clock services and guaranteed uptime along with the stability of a temperature controlled environment, power back-ups, and guarded locations for server housing.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees and of the communities we serve, including our clients, partners, and prospects.
Wishing you health and peace as we navigate this challenging period together. Please reach out to me directly by phone or email. We are here for you.